LASER TATTOO REMOVAL & LIGHTENING
Come and visit us for a friendly chat and show your tattoo. This will help us assess the tattoo, then we can advise on how many treatments are needed and give you a quote for each session you may need.
We can also work with your tattoo artist if you only need to remove or lighten some parts of your tattoo in preparation for a cover-up and/or if your tattoo artist needs a bit more of clear canvas to apply the new tattoo design that you want. Laser precision helps on targeting only the unwanted lines or shades of your tattoo.
Give us a call now. Or if you are near Croydon, come and visit us, we are open Mondays to Saturdays and can do after-hours appointments too.
PRICE: from $75
BUY 2 Treatments & GET 3rd 1 FREE
- How many treatments will I need? It varies depending on the individual and the tattoos. A minimum of 3 to 6 treatments is recommended.
- How long does it take between treatments? It is recommended a gap of 6-weeks between treatments.
- What to do before treatment? Avoid solariums or any form of tanning including lotions. Keep your tattoo from sun exposure.
- What to expect during treatment? The procedure is similar to getting your tattoo but a lot faster, non-invasive and less painful. Our PicoSecond Laser uses ultra-short pulses with great pressure to hit and shatters the ink into tiny dust-like particles making them readily absorbed and eliminated by the body.
- What to do after treatment? Keep the lasered tattoo area from sun exposure, keep it clean and apply Bepanthen cream 2 to 3 times daily.
ENQUIRE OR BOOK THIS TREATMENT HERE
Please provide your details, a short message and click the send button. We will get back to you right away. Thank you.